Director of Transformation Services
Annie is a Hoosier born and raised. She is a dog mom and an aunt to two amazing nephews. After graduating from Marian University 10 years ago, Annie decided to pursue a career in K-12 technology. When she's not a work she loves to be outside and doing hands-on work. Annie is also a sports enthusiast who enjoys going to Colts, Pacers, and IU sporting events. She is living life and loving it!
- Describe yourself in one word:
- What is something most people would not know about you?
- I love doing anything related to arts and crafts. When I was young, I wanted to be an art teacher.
- What is your favorite quote or motto?
- I never lose. Either I win or I learn.