Director of Transformation Services
A wife, tech enthusiast, and life long learner, Jenna holds over a decade of classroom experience before moving into technology and administration. Jenna is passionate about empowering teachers to provide innovative learning experiences for students.
- What do you do when you’re not at work?
- Third generation farmers, my husband and I run a flock of 600 sheep, grain farm, and keep three border collies very busy!
- Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- Mr. Jones (SR. English) He replaced the classics with books such as Financial Peace (Ramsey). He made learning relevant!
- What is your proudest professional moment since you came to work at Five-Star?
- Having a district express gratitude for the impact I've made in their teacher and student learning!