Sr. Director of Transformation Services
Nathan uses his passion for instructional technology and 18 years of K-12 experience to empower others to redefine teaching and learning. He is a husband, father, IU Hoosier, and Google user. Nathan has a Master's degree from Indiana University and is a CoSN CETL
- Why did you you want to work for Five-Star?
- I want to change the way teaching and learning happens in the digital age.
- Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- Mrs. Fox. She always had a smile and made me laugh. I learned how to type in her class, which was a truly valuable skill.
- What is your favorite quote?
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me