The Proof is in the Pandemic
We know every school district is unique and has its own set of priorities to address. Our goal is to help you utilize your stimulus funding in a way that is strategic in closing gaps while setting you up for future success. As your organization prepares to make these important decisions, these are some of these questions you should consider along the way.
- Is our staff ready to incorporate technology into everyday learning?
- Can we provide virtual and flexible professional development opportunities?
- Is our school district protected against cyber-attacks and phishing scams?
- How can we understand and leverage our student data to make evidence-based decisions?
- How can we identify pandemic-related Learning Loss to discover which students have fallen behind?
- Do you have the technology support capacity and network infrastructure design to support the increased digital demands of remote, blended, and brick-and-mortar learning environments?
- Are your Google admin settings mirroring best practices for security, access and student learning?
The tools that allowed us to survive the classroom while living through a pandemic, proved themselves as evergreen necessities.
Provide educators with the training they need to master distanced learning skills and techniques. The Five Star Learning Lab features relevant Resources, Live Weekly Workshops, Lesson Ideas, customizable content, and so much more! Our team can also get your district set up with a bundle of our Live Workshops (virtual or in-person) or Self-Paced Learning for ultimate flexibility.
K12 School administrators have access to more data today than ever before, but how can that data be utilized to make informed decisions for your students? We can help load, look at, and leverage your data with powerful and easy to read dashboards to track student engagement, identify learning loss, climate & culture, and even create digital Student Data Cards.
See how you can Do Data Differently.
It’s more important than ever before to ensure your school’s network is secure and robust. Whether you are in the market for Cybersecurity Solutions, Google Workspace for Education technical support, exploring VoIP options, or overall director level support and guidance from our experienced leaders through vCTO Services, Five Star has the tools and technology you need to succeed.
Schedule a consultation today with our experienced team members to discuss which strategy or solution best fits the needs for your school or district.
We know this process can be confusing. Schedule a consultation with an experienced Five Star team member who can help your district find the best solution to fit your needs.