Partner with Experienced K12 Technology Experts
When it comes to technology in the classroom, planning for the future is a tall order. So why do it alone? Our Virtual Chief Technology Officers (vCTOs) are ready to partner with your organization to give you confidence in your decisions.
Whether you need help coordinating projects, device implementation, strategic budget planning, or creating a brand new technology plan, our team of experienced professionals will find solutions that work within your budget and fit your long-term technology goals.
Strategic Budget Planning
- Long range planning for technology refresh cycles for hardware such as student devices, teacher devices, projectors/panels, firewalls, switches, access points and more.
- Yearly planning for purchases related to technology projects (from long range plan), software renewals and service agreements.
Technology Plan Creation
- Assist in the creation of your district’s technology plan from beginning to end
Consulting (as needed)
- Recommendations for technology purchases
- RFP creation for large scale technology projects
Want to learn more about our vCTO services?
812-246-5257 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Every school district is different and has unique technology needs; there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution. We’d love to chat about who we are and how we can help! Schedule an appointment with one of our Client Success Specialists to discuss your needs more in-depth and begin your technology journey today!